ELMER’S SLIME RECIPE AND INSTRUCTIONS:
Taken from the Elmer’s Web site.
This slime is very easy to make and with a few slight adjustments, you (or the kids) can alter it to fit every holiday and theme.
- 1/2 TBSP of Baking Soda
- 1 TBSP of Contact Solution (must contain Boric Acid)
- 4 fl oz Elmer’s White school glue
- Your choice of food colouring
- Pour out the entire contents of a 4oz of Elmer’s school glue into a bowl.
- Add ½ TBSP of baking soda and mix.
- After mixing, add your choice of food colouring.
- Mix and/or add more food colouring until you get the color you want.
- Add 1 Tbsp of contact solution.
- Mix until slime forms and it begins to get harder to mix.
- Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
- If needed, add ¼ TBSP Contact solution to make the slime less sticky.
*As with any of Try It Kids Activities ADULT supervision is required; This project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years
*Warning: “If large quantities of contact solution are accidentally ingested (greater than a tablespoon), get medical attention immediately.”